 Trains / 28916
Re: A few Norwegian MOCs & a DCC-question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:06:48 GMT

On 2007-03-21, Tim Gould <tgould.lego> wrote:
I've admired all these models since you first posted them. I particularly like
the way you vary each of them to different scales and sizes (I have a love for
length-compressed six-wides). The nose design on the Flytoget is absolute
genius.

I've also long admired your wooden houses. Wonderful simple looks hiding complex
design :)

Suddenly I feel stalked... but I guess you know the feeling :]  Thanks, I'm
always very happy when I hear people like my models!  It is also extremely funny
when kids come and recognise the trains and start screaming... or when train
enthusiasts come to our models (e.g. <http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1697499
Bjørn Eriks B4-car>) and say "Ah, it's the B4A" and start explaining the details
and how it is a nice car but has naver been very popular, and so on :)

shunter thread>: would it be adding insult to injury if I said that I only got
the idea to do a Norwegian loco after seeing your excellent models? ;)

Yes, it really would ;)

PS. Out of interest is this the door? <http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=26156
LUGNET post>

Hehe, indeed it is! :)  I assumed it was either you or James, but just
couldn't find it again.  I just used two non-SNOTted 1x2-plates with arm
on the door side, but kept the 1x1-bricks with arms on the train.

--
Matija