 Trains / 28751
  "UCS" LEGO Factory MOC: GP-38

I present my first venture into the world of 10-wide LEGO Factory train creations, a GP-38 locomotive in CSX-like colors. (URL) > A while back, there was some discussion about UCS train models, so I created this as a response. It can be used as a (...) (17 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX) !

  Re: "UCS" LEGO Factory MOC: GP-38

(...) Woah, That looks good. I'm having a little difficulty with the file that the LEGO store is supplying. I've discovered that my Mac unzips the lxf "zip" archive provided by the Store site one step too far. I've also discovered that since the (...) (17 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "UCS" LEGO Factory MOC: GP-38

(...) Ah, ok. My username is "jbschwarz" on the Factory website. Hope that you have better luck obtaining the LXF file that way. If not, I could email it to you or something. -Jordan (17 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "UCS" LEGO Factory MOC: GP-38

(...) Jordan, Wow, that's really cool (and big!). Love all the details. You keep pushing the limit of what can be done with Factory and I love it. Keep it up! Not only does it produce impressive works like this, but it also reminds and inspires (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)