 Trains / 28743
    MOC Trains Cars and Buildings —Michael Szymanski
   Hello all a real newbie question for you, I am trying to build some of my own rolling stock and engines for my train/town set up and have been plagued with the inability to find the train car bases and wheels etc. Is there a special section of the (...) (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MOC Trains Cars and Buildings —Jason J Railton
   (...) Hi Michael. LEGO did sell a train accessory pack "3737 - Train Wagon Bottom": (URL) Depending on territory, you may still be able to buy it from (URL) LEGO Shop-At-Home>. On the other hand, you may like to wait for the new 10183 "Hobby Train (...) (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: MOC Trains Cars and Buildings —Jordan Schwarz
   (...) ::snip:: (...) Hi Michael, Jason's suggestions are excellent ones. I think I've heard that the new Factory train box will debut on March 19 for $100, so you haven't much longer to wait. Interestingly, when the train wagon bottom kit was (...) (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: MOC Trains Cars and Buildings —Jason J Railton
   (...) A good point, I forgot to mention sources of instructions. Jacob (Jake) McKee's 'Bricks on the Brain' Instructions Portal was a good source, but it seems to be experiencing problems at the moment. Here's a direct link to a livestock wagon I (...) (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: MOC Trains Cars and Buildings —Michael Szymanski
   (...) Thanks guys I really appreciate the links and info, I have downloaded a lot of info. I probably should have mentioned I have started my "Set" with an RC train the cargo train to be specific, In hind site this may not have been the best bet but (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)