 Trains / 28700
Re: FACTORY: Daniel Aubin's GE B39-8E in Grey MMA Livery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:23:18 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Paul S. D’Urbano wrote:
   A while back folks here found Daniel Aubin’s impressive Factory designs on Brickshelf. I decided to buy his grey MMA GE B39-8E. Before ordering I made a few enhancements of my own while keeping it primarily true to Daniel’s design. The most significant changes were enhancing the radiators/roof in the rear and devising handrails using the Factory palette.

::snip::

Paul D’Urbano

Paul and Dan,

Great work by both of you! It’s great to see what this model looks like in real life. What a convincing rendition of that locomotive! The paint scheme is very attractive, and the details, like cab steps and cab windows, are very well done, as is the modified radiator and grillwork on top. I agree that flex tubing would make better railings, but within the scope of what can be done in Factory, I think the handrails are very good.

An excellent Factory MOC!

-Jordan