 Trains / 28674
    Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO —Luca Giannitti
   (...) That's my complaint. The part list shows a lot of common parts: if I need bricks, there are a lot of great 1000-parts-buckets, but if I want to build a train, I need doors, windows, wheels, large plates and roof parts in large quantities. What (...) (17 years ago, 19-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10183 LEGO Hobby Trains on ILTCO —Elroy Davis
   (...) The price point looks pretty good to me when you start comparing prices to Bricklink. Out of curiosity, I priced out just the train baseplates, doors, and sliding doors, and I was already up to $35 if I bought the parts from Bricklink. That (...) (17 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)