 Trains / 28580
Re: New Train MOCs in 8mm scale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2007 00:24:06 GMT

I really like your class 14, I think its your best loco yet which I spose shows how one develops ones skills. The combination of green and sand green gives an unusual (but prototypical) colour scheme. (For those that don’t now what the real thing looks like, here’s a pic

I also think that the chassis ranks with Jason Railton’s as the two best articulated BBB wheel designs and is worthy of some studying.

I think Tim may be onto something with the roof, if you get round to a rebuild then his ideas are worth looking into if it were me I would probably move on to the next model. Perhaps when the bulldozer set comes out you could make it a self contained IR loco and incorporate the changes then! With regards to white flex, it does exist, I bought some on BL but I’m not sure what set it’s from.

Tim