 Trains / 28578
  Re: New Train MOCs in 8mm scale

(...) Hi Mark, While you've captured a lot of the details of the Class 14 quite well I can't help but feel that the model is let down by a few points. I really like your grille designs, particularly the slight outsetting. Also the handles on the (...) (18 years ago, 2-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train MOCs in 8mm scale

(...) At the time I built that part of it, I did not have the clear 1x1 slopes to do it. Certainly something I shall consider, though the windows are such an odd shape on the real engine that it needs SNOT 1x2 clear bricks as well, and the cheeses (...) (18 years ago, 2-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)