 Trains / 28563 (-5)
  Re: The Chief is Back-- Kind of...

(...) James, As always, some great looking models with superb attention to detail (and amazing use of SNOT). All the more remarkable considering that you designed these using just the LEGO Factory parts assortment! These models fit the bill for (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hail to the Chief!

(...) Thanks to all for your compliments and suggestions! Let me see if I can respond to each of the points mentioned: 1) Interiors: Mine are fairly austere as well. With Factory MOCs being as expensive as they are to order, I usually leave out some (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hail to the Chief!

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:JCn3wA.5Cu@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I built a Metroliner themed version of 10020 years ago. Here is a picture of it running on the NCLTC layout at GATS in 2003. I built the (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  A Little Fun

Just seeing how much "mileage" I can get out of a simple model. ;o) Super-duper mini balloon tires, for the frugally-minded: (URL) Oops: (URL) Okay, you amazing train-buildy-people, I don't think I've seen an engine quite like this one out of (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hail to the Chief!

In lugnet.trains, Jordan Schwarz wrote: SNIP (...) SNIP (...) Jordan, These are really cool. More fantastic additions to an already impressive Factory gallery. A couple suggestions on the already cool FL9. 1. Have you considered moving the powered (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact