 Trains / 28548 (-5)
  YG 3415 of the Royal Orient

(2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Hi All, This is my version of the lead engine of the (URL) Royal Orient: YG 3415>. As a typical Indian steamer this train offered huge amounts of small details to add. Every time I thought I had all the important details (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Alsthom Z6300

Hi, Built in 2004 but never presented on Lugnet, my reproduction of the french train Alsthom Z6300. 8-wide, 50 studs long cars, it runs rarely on our layouts :) (URL) Erik (18 years ago, 27-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: The Chief is Back-- Kind of...

(...) SNIP (...) James, These are awesome! It's amazing what you do with the Factory palette! I love those undercarriage details! Through the windows it looks like you gave them interior details, too. Do the roofs come off? I guess I can check that (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Chief is Back-- Kind of...

(...) [...] (...) Man, you ARE a LEGO Factory. Nice work. Chris (18 years ago, 27-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tatra T-3 Moscow Tram

(...) Look at that picture of one historic tram in Turin: (URL) above color is a particular green (a light "Veronese" green), but what LEGO color should I use? Not tan, because it is too much "yellowish". White? Too much bright... the perfect color (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact