 Trains / 28543
  The Chief is Back-- Kind of...

Here are (URL) three Streamliner style passenger cars>, including a basic passenger car, dome car, and end-of-train observation car. (3 URLs) All three designs are built from the current assortment of parts available with LEGO(R) Factory(TM?). I've (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: The Chief is Back-- Kind of...

(...) [...] (...) Man, you ARE a LEGO Factory. Nice work. Chris (18 years ago, 27-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Chief is Back-- Kind of...

(...) SNIP (...) James, These are awesome! It's amazing what you do with the Factory palette! I love those undercarriage details! Through the windows it looks like you gave them interior details, too. Do the roofs come off? I guess I can check that (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Chief is Back-- Kind of...

(...) James, As always, some great looking models with superb attention to detail (and amazing use of SNOT). All the more remarkable considering that you designed these using just the LEGO Factory parts assortment! These models fit the bill for (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Chief is Back-- Kind of...

(...) I need to follow this up with a reminder (to me) that I owe credit to Dave Vinzant on the use of the 2x2 curved bricks. Check his work out a few years ago: (URL) showed this to me "back in the day" ;-) and it must have been kicking around in (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains)