 Trains / 28543
28542  |  28544
Subject:
The Chief is Back-- Kind of...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 22:06:42 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here are three Streamliner style passenger cars, including a basic passenger car, dome car, and end-of-train observation car.

All three designs are built from the current assortment of parts available with LEGO(R) Factory(TM?). I’ve submitted these Streamliner cars for offer at the LEGO Factory website (upon model approval).

Search username: thakius

Search creation name: streamliner

I hesitate to admit, but I must add the disclaimer that I haven’t physically brick-built any of these designs, and there may be unaccounted construction errors-- The Truth is in the Build.... There is a fair bit of SNOT on the side of the cars, and it might be troublesome.

later,

James Mathis