 Trains / 28543 (-5)
  The Chief is Back-- Kind of...

Here are (URL) three Streamliner style passenger cars>, including a basic passenger car, dome car, and end-of-train observation car. (3 URLs) All three designs are built from the current assortment of parts available with LEGO(R) Factory(TM?). I've (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Tatra T-3 Moscow Tram

--snip-- Hi Luca, (...) Yes I completely agree. (...) I agree about the grey windows. Maybe black would work better for a non-transparent colour but dark grey looks too coloured to me for a window. (...) I love these ones. I stole the window idea (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tatra T-3 Moscow Tram

(...) Hi Luca, I think that Prague trams are not exactly white. See this photo (URL) don't like trams so even though I lived in Prague for almost 10 years, I can count on my fingers how many times I used this loud beast :o) OTOH I know that getting (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tatra T-3 Moscow Tram

(...) Thanks for the compliments too :-) I know the Manchester tram. It is a different version of Turin ML 7000. The TPR 5000 has a very close design with the difference that it is partial low flor. The modern trams are most similar each others, but (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tatra T-3 Moscow Tram

(...) Thanks very much for the compliments. I also have a CAD version so I may be able to render a Prague version. I'll certainly think about it for when I have some spare time. Your Turin TPR-500 is probably my favourite tram made. You captured the (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact