 Trains / 28502
28501  |  28503
Subject:
Strange rails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:39:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello Train Experts

Just recently I bought some 70s bulk material containing homemaker figures,
steered trucks and the like as well as some 4.5V and early 12V train stuff.

Usually one expects to find blue rails with old 4.5V stuff. I did so but I also
found 40 (forty) RED straight 16L rails of the type 3228a as well as a BLACK
one.

I immediately checked peeron to find out more about these parts but couldn't
find any hints. On bricklink are none of them for sale. Therefore my question:
Does anybody have any idea where these red and the black rails may come from?

The parts are obviously molded in this color and not painted.

Thanks for any hints and best regards from Switzerland where it just started to
snow.

Beat