 Trains / 28498
  Re: Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB

(...) I just visited the PaB online and ordered some track. I went to the PaB and searched by color: 'grey'. It listed 10 items in the 'grey family'. Ten items was too few so I told it to show me 500. Buried in the list was 'curved rail 22.5 (...) (17 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB

(...) The part selection comes straight from the Digital Designer palette. LEGO have put little notes in the Shop-at-Home catalogue (at least in the UK) promoting 9V trains as 'Hobby Trains', where they explain that LDD still uses the 9V system of (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Received 9V old dark grey track from online PAB

(...) In the grand tradition of replying to one's own post, I received yesterday my pick-a-brick order of 9v train track in old dark grey. What a good day! Rafe (17 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)