 Trains / 28393 (-10)
  Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

Hey Ben, (...) Thanks! You know, after I posted I realized I had forgotten to thank you for all the advice, so I apologize for that. You really helped me with building 7-wide! (...) Well, I guess the best way for me to handle this is by the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) the back switch is set to center. so it looks as if you have nothing to worry about. ondrew (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Masi wrote: snip (...) Thanks for the complement. I think I might be able to imagine the time it takes to think about buying a computer. I’m still on windows 98 first edition. =) Yea I know. Ondrew (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

Anthony, I enjoyed seeing your model of the steam engine, thanks for sharing. Remember all of our creations are a work in progress. And that’s the great thing about LEGO building. You and your post may have done more for the TSRR than you realize. I (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

(...) I had a lok at the site and followed some links and wrote to the Governor. I wrote how as a tourist I and my family would be more likely to come visit the State if the Railroad (and the parks system in general) was fully funded. Don't know if (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

(...) Nice work. Looks like the suggestion worked well. The idea of combining one axle of a leading truck into the same truck with the driving wheels has a lot of potential for creating big steam engines. Of course, it is only possible with blind (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote: <snip> (...) Hey, Tony- This is a smart looking engine. What I like best about it is that you've nailed the proportions very well-- this is the most important design consideration when building a prototype IMO. (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) Oh, you're out of the business for the time being? I didn't know if aab.jpg here ((URL) meant that you weren't taking orders for some mythical creation entitled aab or if you weren't taking orders at all. I've been on the fence about ordering (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Prepare to cry: 2007 train pics

(...) [...] (...) Thanks Dave, that hadn't occurred to me. My first thought was, "Cool, you only have to worry about setting one switch", rather than, "Huh, you can't set each switch independently." Actually, my first thought was "Pussbucket! We're (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: TSRR #500 and the Texas State Railroad Project

(...) snip! (...) Dear Anthony, I had the chance to follow your building process via e-mail discussions in the background since a while. And I have to say congratulations on the result as now published as a late beta state design! I have still a few (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact