 Trains / 28244
    Re: A Climax Loco type B —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   In lugnet.trains, Alban NANTY wrote: [snip] (...) [snip] (...) Dear Alban, I think that this little engine is a great model! The black barrels hit my eyes at once, while it took some time to find out about other building techniques you included. I (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: A Climax Loco type B —Alban NANTY
   (...) Thanks a lot. I'm glad you appreciate it (specially from someone well known for his steam engine loco !) (...) I'm happy you noticed all these details since some of them asked me a lot of try and die. (...) I made the mpd during the MOC (...) (18 years ago, 17-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)