 Trains / 28224
  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) You know, if taken literally, that statement would mean that we should *never* suggest anything to LEGO, because then they would automatically be unable to make it. In practice, it doesn't seem to work that way. Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) ...And they definitely wouldn't be able to resell people's LDD models that are uploaded to legofactory.com. (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any 9v train update?

(...) I've been reading All Aboard!, a book on the history of Lionel trains. I found it interesting that in the last chapter, which chronicles 1980 to the present, Lionel faced a number of difficulties and stiff competition and went through a series (...) (18 years ago, 8-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)