 Trains / 28186
    Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration... —Jason J Railton
   (...) I know - I'm lucky that British engines came in a huge variety of colours, thanks to all the different railway companies over the years - for example, some trains are even black at the bottom and red on top! Can you imagine? ;-) I find it (...) (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration... —Tim David
   (...) Well, yes and no. You don't have to add as many greebles for a British engine, but it makes getting the shape right even more important to capture the character of the prototype and differentiate from other classes. Tim (18 years ago, 1-Dec-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)