 Trains / 28180
  Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration...

(...) Hi Ben ! Good too see you in action and building again. You have given me and a lot of other AFOL's so much inspiration. Thanks also for the dat-file and the detailed comments about the building process. I share your feelings about the bley (...) (18 years ago, 29-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: First MOC after quite a while of frustration...

(...) Dear Mattias, I heard from several former "top builders" around that their demand on their own creations is the biggest hurdle on the way to new MOCs. As Germans we have of course come up with an negative expression for that. Maybe "Bauunlust" (...) (18 years ago, 30-Nov-06, to lugnet.trains)