 Trains / 2815
  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

(...) I still will respectively disagree. If we refuse to use anything non-LEGO, my prediction is that we will NEVER get much if anything from the list? If we grant TLC a total monopoly (which is what you are proposing) on this type of toy, we will (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

(...) 500? 500 kits for some of the UK manufacturers would be a massive run! Lockley only built something in the order of 500 coaches in 50 years! (admitidly, that is building, not kit) But still, that level is much higher than what it takes if (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO trains...The Future of Model Railroading?

(...) Now youv'e done it, you mentioned the "M" word. Dare I mention Apple. I have stuck with them through the the good, the bad and the ugly. Like them or hate them it is difficult to argue that they haven't been true to their purpose "Think (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)