 Trains / 281
280  |  282
Subject:
Dutch Loco (was:Re: NEW addition to Monorail Station)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 18:12:32 GMT

Eric Brok writes:
I noticed how you use the 6 wide window upside down to get a inverse slope
window on your train engine. I was looking for a way to get that kind of
engine front (used in the Netherlands too). I'm going to build a similar
engine in the Dutch colors. Thanks

Eric Brok

I look forward to seeing your version of the Dutch locomotive, Eric.

By the way, what color scheme do you plan on using?  My use of yellow and gray
was dictated by the Dutch loco I saw in a Marklin model train catalog.  Are
newer Dutch engines of a different color?

I also await with great interest as to what length (number of studs) your loco
becomes, and what magnetic coupling assembly you employ.

Let us (me) know when you've got it your model up at your web site.

Best regards,
James Mathis