 Trains / 280
Re: Lugnet Train Newbie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 16:47:18 GMT

"Bryan Kinkel" <Helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> writes:

Thanks for all the great pointers to Train oriented sites. I just wish my
wife would let me open my 4559 Cargo Railway before Christmas...

It's a great set to get back into legos (which I did upon getting it
about a week ago).  All those lovely pieces....

--
Alan Shutko <shutkoa@ugsolutions.com> - (314) 344-5214