 Trains / 27975
    Re: Train station on Brickshelf —Tim David
   (...) rambling rant! That is simply the best lego layout I have seen. Without wishing to be critical of the efforts of other who have created impressive layouts they have always seemed a bit like a conglomeration of great set scenes, without a (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Train station on Brickshelf —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) It really has a great feel to it, I agree. I have found this gallery: (URL) Where it shows how the modules are assembled. (The pictures are large and take a little time to load) Also, I encourage people to take a close look at the minifigs. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Train station on Brickshelf —Norbert Black
   Hi Jonathan, Tim (...) Thank you so much for your kind words. The three of us involved (Jeff Brundige, Paul Donis and myself) were indeed trying to push the envelope a bit on previous ParLUGment train displays. We hoped to create something that had (...) (18 years ago, 20-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)