 Trains / 27963
  Wagon Fret

Hi all, I decided to try a little experiment recently with train building (based on a few earlier similar projects as of yet unseen here) and try to build a freight car using a (near) completely studless technic approach. Since Didier Enjary had (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Wagon Fret

(...) Interesting. Is this modeled after a prototype? I really like the renders. And I like the (URL) loco> as well! JOHN (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Wagon Fret

(...) Sort of. I did have a picture I worked from of a Sybic carrying a wagon like this but I wasn't trying to replicate it exactly so much as capture the feel of it. (...) Thanks. I was fairly pleased with how it turned out too. Oddly enough both (...) (18 years ago, 18-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Wagon Fret

(...) The truth must be revealed !! I'm only responsible for a very few constructive feedback and layouting of Tim's renderings :-) (...) (URL) JPEG BS> Didier (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Wagon Fret

Hello! This is a ... erm... a traincar, probably well done. At least it looks credible and authentic. (Sorry, I have no clue, neither of trains nor of CAD.). Anyway, the little sub-structure with the red and white 1×1 slopes is interesting for me. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Wagon Fret

(...) Hi Jojo, Just to warn you that technique wasn't tried in real brick as it was just a really quick decoration I added to make the render look a little more obvious. You may have to shift the white slopes half a plate to the right (easy enough (...) (18 years ago, 19-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains)