 Trains / 27958 (-5)
  Re: Flat Car

(...) --snip-- (...) --snip-- (...) Hi Didier, This is a very neat basic flatcar design that looks like something TLG would make. I really love its combination of simple design and all the tidbits and greebles you see in real flatcars. Excellent. (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Flat Car

Hi, Since long ago, I feel the need of flat cars for my train collection. Flat cars are the simpliest cars and that is part of the challenge when you decide to have a try in modeling one (LEGOly speaking) : how to make a nice rail car made only of a (...) (18 years ago, 17-Oct-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Technic, Gear Timing Wheel 8 Tooth

(...) Following on from the use of the 8-tooth timing wheel in the 8479 bar code truck, which varied the rev sound, I used a 4-lobe Technic Knob Wheel (URL) with a touch sensor connected to a bar code unit to produce a 'chuff' sound for a large (...) (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Bulleid Leader

(...) Amazing artwork, inspiring subject. That's about all I can say. 9 out of 10. (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX) !

  Re: Bulleid Leader

(...) Come on Lukas, don't be so hard on Derek's MOC. After all, (URL) differences make us special>. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 16-Oct-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact