 Trains / 27794
  Re: New MOCs

(...) [...] Very nice. At 62 studs long, I'm guessing that you aren't compressing, right? They look cool, and I like the way you mix the different window styles to help capture the right look. (...) [...] The hoppers look cool and the fact that they (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs

(...) I like to avoid compression of vehicles, just having compression of a shorter train length depending on the layout, as other model railway enthusiasts do. It's 8mm:1ft scale. I could try 9-wide, but it's more effort - perhaps in the long term (...) (18 years ago, 3-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains)