 Trains / 27722
  German DB Class 144 in 8-wide for IR System

While I'm not 100 percent sure what the new 6 x 30 IR train baseplate looks like, I tried to fake it for an experiment to build a locomotive based on the German DB Class 144 as inspired by the new IR set loc as a starting point. I've seen better (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German DB Class 144 in 8-wide for IR System

(...) Hi James, This caught my eye earlier today. Great work as usual, especially under the constraint of incorporating the IR box. The magnifying glasses are a great idea (I've not seen it before). But... 1x1 slopes don't come in green ;) Tim (18 years ago, 28-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German DB Class 144 in 8-wide for IR System

James Mathis wrote: [...] (...) Nice tiling around the profilsten. It really adds that little something extra that raises your models to the next level. Chris (18 years ago, 3-Aug-06, to lugnet.trains)