 Trains / 27739
Re: German DB Class 144 in 8-wide for IR System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 14:39:11 GMT

James Mathis wrote:
[...]

Note that the DB Class 144 series of electric locomotives seem to have included
(per the Rail Fan Europe site) at least 3 different body styles, including one
with the stub-nose that is quite like that in the new IR freight train set.

later,

James Mathis

Nice tiling around the profilsten. It really adds that little something
extra that raises your models to the next level.

Chris

--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease