 Trains / 27720
Re: Wardale 5AT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 04:53:57 GMT

Please turn on some lights when you take photographs.  A nice desklamp with a
halogen bulb does rather nicely.

In that case, I have taken new pictures.

Previously, I had a single 40w lightbulb sitting to the left of my camera.

The new pictures have been taken in my kitchen with all of its lights on.
Hopefully they will be satisfactory.