 Trains / 27686
  Re: Factory Set: Checkerboard Boxcar

(...) [...] (...) Paul, Thanks for the kind words. I should point out that the sliding door is a derivative of something the James Mathis Suggested to me a long time ago :) Also, in the arena of there are no "new" ideas... after designing my roof I (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Factory Set: Checkerboard Boxcar

(...) Hi Chris, Thanks! I'm really glad to hear you like it. Yes, the red plates in the LDD trains palette are sparse but luckily they had 4 x 6 red plates which were good enough for my 6-wide needs. You had a lot more area to cover in 8-wide. (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)