 Trains / 27553
  Latest track features and layout module developments

Here are pictures of LEGO representations of the TPWS and AWS train protection systems used in the UK, which use equipment mounted between the rails: (2 URLs) both cases I've used translucent orange wands, in the absence of opaque ones, to represent (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Latest track features and layout module developments

(...) Very interesting. Thanks to the fact that for 4 or so years I've been studying a foreign language: "British model railway terminology", I actually understood your post! Ha ha! Anyway, I'm totally new to Lego 9V trains, but have been doing some (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Latest track features and layout module developments

(...) Yes, it's 8mm:1ft scale. There aren't many people building to that scale with LEGO though, as 6-wide trains remain popular and require fewer bricks, with 8-wide attracting a reasonable following. My trains end up 8+ wide for British (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Latest track features and layout module developments

(...) OK, very good information. Thanks. (...) That is very good indeed. (...) Thanks, Dave (...) (18 years ago, 13-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)