 Trains / 27534
Re: Merrist Wood Summer Show Lego Display 21/5/06 - report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:15:04 GMT

David Tabner wrote:
[...]
This display is very important as (I believe) it was the first AFOL event in the
world to include the new IR train system. The 7898 set was on display and we ran
its' green loco for most of the day with the other trains. • [...]
David

David,

So, how did the IR Train perform?
Were you happy with it?
What kind of train did it pull?
How did the batteries hold out?
Was there anything that annoyed you?
Did you run it on the same track as a rail-powered 9v train and was that
fun?

Sorry, I couldn't just leave the oh, by the way we ran an IR train at a
show comment hanging there without asking a few questions :)

Chris
--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/

Learn about brittle bone disease