 Trains / 27518 (-5)
  Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery

(...) Boy, it's still in the works:-/ I really hope I am able to complete it before Philly. BTW, Steve, I'm actually in the middle of modeling the 50th St/Minnehaha Park station, and Ross has designed some nifty electrical poles as seen in (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery

(...) FWIW, a few shots of a Lego Hiawatha are here: (3 URLs) I'm still waiting for J2's version. :) Steve (18 years ago, 4-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) Thanks James! The uncovered/covered versions seemed like a no brainer... that is, when I was just about finished with the covered hopper and it looked like a pretty good uncovered hopper I thought, "Hey, an open hopper." I would love to get a (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers

(...) Paul, The bufferless version uses 2x3 plate with hole (URL) when installed the right way the distance between cars and height of the magnet off the track is the same as a buffered version. I also haven't figured out which I like better. I know (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dallas DART light rail in Alternate Livery

(...) The Hiawatha set looks very nice! Here's a (URL) picture of the DART>. At first glance I think they are not the same set. And (URL) a gallery of pics>. I think there may be a few different DART sets. One looks to have 3 cars: Two cab cars with (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact