 Trains / 27508
    Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers —Paul S. D'Urbano
   (...) Chris, Once again, very nice! And 6-wide, too! I'm currently working on converting your 8-wide boxcar to 6-wide (1). With these hoppers and that conversion I should be able to make a pretty cool freight train for my BNSF loc and TTX cars (if I (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Two more Factory model... hoppers —Christopher Masi
   (...) Paul, The bufferless version uses 2x3 plate with hole (URL) when installed the right way the distance between cars and height of the magnet off the track is the same as a buffered version. I also haven't figured out which I like better. I know (...) (18 years ago, 3-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains)