 Trains / 27498
Re: My first Factory train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 14:29:04 GMT

Ed Andrews wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Christopher Masi wrote:
Hi,

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=C2C606CB-5FB2-45D9-A206-A4CED4D90453

It's a boxcar that I designed for the Millyard[...]

Chris

Very nice Chris.  Would you consider sharing the LDraw version as well?  I think
I may a good portion of these parts already, but I usually use MLCad and
Bricktrax via Brickshelf to purchase any parts I'm short.

Ed,

   Given enough time, I could find a spot to put the ldr file. I could
also upload the version that uses 1x1 plates with horizontal clips and
pod-racer tubing for ladders. However, I've heard the LDD will save a
file as an ldr file if you add .ldr to the end of the file name when you
save the file. I haven't tried this yet, so I don't know how reliably
this hidden feature works.

Chris
--
http://users.rcn.com/cjmasi/lego/