 Trains / 27485
Re: My first Factory train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 12:41:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Christopher Masi wrote:
Hi,

   I just finished converting an LDRAW-based model to an LDD-based
model, and I uploaded the model to the factory.[1]

http://shop.lego.com/Product/?p=LFH002&mid=C2C606CB-5FB2-45D9-A206-A4CED4D90453

It's a boxcar that I designed for the Millyard
(http://www.see-sciencecenter.org/Indexnews.html scroll to the middle
http://www.nelug.org/gallery/). I don't know if it will be used at the
Millyard, but thats a different story :) The model features a detailed
undercarriage, a gently sloped roof, and home made doors that can be
opened and closed.

I am considering creating a version with unbuffered trucks since 2x3
plates with one hole are part of the LDD pallet.

Chris

Very nice Chris.  Would you consider sharing the LDraw version as well?  I think
I may a good portion of these parts already, but I usually use MLCad and
Bricktrax via Brickshelf to purchase any parts I'm short.