 Trains / 27464
  French Sybic BB26000

Hi all, Another fairly quick build: a French (URL) Sybic>. The train is bley but unfortunately the hinges don't exist in bley so hopefully grey would work in this situation. It can be made IR compatible. (2 URLs) BS> Comments and crits appreciated. (...) (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.fr, FTX) !

  Re: French Sybic BB26000

(...) Hi Tim, Well, I won't comment the model by itself (as it would need more time for me to make a constructive comment, time I have not right now) but only underline that your renderings are great. As a side note, Sybic stands for SYnchrone (...) (18 years ago, 23-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.fr.freelug, FTX)

  Re: French Sybic BB26000

(...) I like this one especially, you seem to have hit the mark with the proportions really well Tim (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: French Sybic BB26000

--SNIP-- (...) Only 'cause it's a short train ;) I build almost all my trains to pretty much the same length (32 studs give or take a couple). It's a little restriction I like to LEGOify the train designs with the added bonus they will never look (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)