 Trains / 27465
Re: French Sybic BB26000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.fr.freelug
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 09:57:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

Another fairly quick build: a French Sybic. The train is bley but unfortunately the hinges don’t exist in bley so hopefully grey would work in this situation. It can be made IR compatible.

BS

Comments and crits appreciated.

Tim

Hi Tim,

Well, I won’t comment the model by itself (as it would need more time for me to make a constructive comment, time I have not right now) but only underline that your renderings are great.

As a side note, Sybic stands for SYnchrone BICourant (1500V or 25kV/50Hz) - that’s why the engine is equipped with two pantos. (nice pantos Tim)

You will find pictures here : http://www.sybics.com/

The color scheme Tim has chosen is the “classique”. It exist 4 others liveries. 3 of them could be easily brickbuilt as the main colors are green or red mixed with greys. The “en voyage” livery is quite challenging (mixing blue and purple/violet)...I think we will hear about it later.

Didier