 Trains / 27470
Re: French Sybic BB26000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 17:26:23 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

Another fairly quick build: a French Sybic. The train is bley but unfortunately the hinges don’t exist in bley so hopefully grey would work in this situation. It can be made IR compatible.

BS

Comments and crits appreciated.

Tim

I like this one especially, you seem to have hit the mark with the proportions really well

Tim