 Trains / 27458 (-5)
  Re: Skyscraper MOC: David Stott Building

(...) Like it? No. Love it? Oh yeah! I can't wait to see it in person in Philly! Great work, Jim! JOHN (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Skyscraper MOC: David Stott Building

(...) Absolutely, beautiful. Perfect color choices. Great job! Jonathan (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: SNVT Build-a-Train Contest

(...) Yes I had noticed that, I am hoping that it is just a temporary hicup in the system. I wouldn't think they would have "Sold Out" already on Train Wheels. (...) Thanks, this is was a very fortunate side effect of having LEGO Factory come out (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LDD Train parts are 9V...

(...) I have tested the system this week end, and found out that train wheels are not available (bummer) Also, the fact that parts : (URL) not available either (besides some of them being featured in the new city crane set) make building all sort of (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Skyscraper MOC: David Stott Building

Great work Jim!! Although I haven't been involved with the Michigan club, I had the pleasure of meeting Jim last August when he was on tour of Downtown Detroit's Historic Theatre Tour, where I was a guide. A great guy! Jim has also done a (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact