 Trains / 27243 (-5)
  Class 91 Interceity 225

After its debut at the Piece by Piece show at Petersfield in the UK today, I have a few photos of my Intercity 225. (URL) also have Ldraw renders including the front windscreen mounting at: (URL) are plenty of pictures of the original: (URL) and all (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Polar Express

(...) Glad those instructions could be of help. I think James had more of a hand in that particular snotwork than I did though. (...) Good to hear. (...) Even better to hear. Tim (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Polar Express

(...) Dear Anthony, I think this is one of the most spectaculiar MOCs I have seen here for quite a while! I love especially the interieur done on the cars. Leg Godt! Ben (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Polar Express

(...) Well I certainly hope I haven't stopped you from going forward with your MOC. It was an exceptionally fun build, and a great learning experience. I plan on including many of the characters in the movie, including the hobo. However, I think for (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Polar Express

(...) Thanks much! Coming from you, I consider this high praise. In fact, it was your instructions on the mod to the Santa Fe Observation Car that gave me the means to attach via SNOT the red light atop my own observation car. So... thanks for the (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact