 Trains / 27235
  Re: The Polar Express

(...) I specifically took tons of pictures and dowloaded a bunch because I wanted to do the same thing, you beat me to it and what a wonderful job! I really love your train, but dont forget the guy on top with his little fire and bucket =) Tiffeny (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Polar Express

(...) Well I certainly hope I haven't stopped you from going forward with your MOC. It was an exceptionally fun build, and a great learning experience. I plan on including many of the characters in the movie, including the hobo. However, I think for (...) (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)