 Trains / 27216
    rebeco —Daniel Carvalho
   hi i finished this moc two months ago but i had some problems to post messages to lugnet. It is called "Rebeco", which means "REBocador E COmutador". Those are portuguese words for the main functions it has. It is very compact, has a size not much (...) (18 years ago, 5-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: rebeco —Tim David
   I have to say I really like the ideas in this. Having seen Jason Railton's automation recently and having been considereing technic solutions for train things any overlap of the two is good in my book. Just one thing tho, the video of the (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: rebeco —Daniel Carvalho
   (...) thanks, Tim. i'm not sure if i understood your question. The switching can be done in different positions: 1) The locomotive can be faced to one direction or the other. 2) Depending on the position of the switch when the locomotive enters, it (...) (18 years ago, 6-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: rebeco —Tim David
   (...) Having thought about it a bit more I think I understand how it works. The locomotive makes use of the fact that Lego points are sprung and allow travel from the 'wrong road' in a trailing direction. Jason has in fact posted a bit about his (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: rebeco —Daniel Carvalho
   (...) right! i forgot to say one thing in my previous post. There is another factor: 4) The yellow lever in the switch can be in to positions - it can have the handle to one side or to the other side... daniel (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)