 Trains / 27143 (-10)
  Re: 9v Train status report.

(...) Eric- 1. Thanks for all your efforts. 2. Count SCLTC in whenever/wherever/however 3. What does "from 2006" mean when you wrote "LEGO will continue to sell the current 9v system including the train motor, metal tracks and the speed regulator (...) (19 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  9v Train status report.

OK, we have been given a limited amount of information that we have been authorized to share. Now I am a fan first and Ambassador second so I am going to give you all the nuts and bolts first. After that I am going to break down each statement as I (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Re: Trevor the steam traction engine

(...) Thanks Ross, I actually did a quick brickshelf search just before building mine, and used yours as a starting point. In fact I'd picked up the larger wheels from Bricklink over a year ago, inspired by an your's or another steam tractor I'd (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

And, for that matter, they could stack end-up. In a low-gravity environment, again, probably an OK practice. (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

(...) Equilateral triangle cross section containers stack ok as long as it's fine for 1/2 of them to be upside down... (in a gravity field, in 0g it may not matter)... IIRC, the containers in Silent Running were tetrahedra. ++Lar (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

That's one sweet train! Nice job, and that's pretty quick with the rendering, too! How long has that container been up - a few days? One thing that's been sitting in the back of my mind, gnawing at me: the shape of the container. Every day on the (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

(...) Not yet and probably never. If I'm ever going somewhere with a spacetrain layout I might build a copy but I doubt it would make the clearance. (...) That's something I'm not sure about either. I know the clearance is enough for a six-wide (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

(...) My first Keith-smack and it wasn't even aimed at me :( Michael (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

(...) Thank you for the clarification Allister, I stand corrected. I'll abort the launch of the hate-rocket until Timmy-G produces a moc worthy of it. -Keith (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers

(...) Point of order: If you're referring to the (URL) Rustbucket>, it wasn't Tim's. Cheers, Allister (19 years ago, 30-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact