 Trains / 2705
  Re: 4558 - wishful thinking?

(...) Well.... We are using orange, red, and black/gray for the colors as seen here: (URL) you are looking at is my black roofed 8 wide diner, and 2 gray-roofed 6 wide passenger cars. The Hiawatha had many color iterations; some reproducible, and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hiawatha

(...) And this coming from a guy who I constantly needle because he wants to build 8 wide trains... -blush- And the best part? Now that I have pictures of the locomotive, I can actually rebuild it after its trip to the floor! I sat with all the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)