 Trains / 27045
  Re: A castle fan's Train plan

(...) Here's my suggestion for stairs. Black or grey these: (URL) SNOT'ed so the open top points out. Either a single vertical row creating an L, or horizonatal pairs for a shape. Remember that other than photos and show-n-tells, few people are (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A castle fan's Train plan

(...) Certainly a tried and true technique but doesn't easily make stairs that go into the carriage (the hard bit). There are numerous other parts that are handy, one notable one being the 1x2 plate with rail (part 32028) but it all depends on how (...) (18 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A castle fan's Train plan

(...) Almost as elusive as pictures of Tim using proper bricks! Thanks for the compliment though. Most of the pictures I have on-line at the moment are (URL) here> and (URL) here>. The UK stuff I tend to build doen't have steps down to the ground, (...) (18 years ago, 23-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)