 Trains / 27020
    Re: CN engine WIP —Anthony Sava
   (...) As a train novice, it is perhaps not entirely my place to comment, but I am very impressed. I would never have guessed this was a beginning; it looks like the work of an experienced train builder. As I'm just starting into trains, myself, (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: CN engine WIP —Aaron M. Sneary
   (...) Anthony, I saw your posts on your Polar Express. Hope you succeed. Glad you like this one. I'd say if you used to be into HO, you'll do as well as I did (also a model railroader). I had thought about building the engine in all black, and then (...) (19 years ago, 17-Mar-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)