 Trains / 26879
  Union Pacific M-10000 MOC

The M-10000 has been on my "to build" list for years. I have finally started putting the ideas that I had to brick. The result is still a work in progress. I have a couple of Bricklink orders on the way. Here is one picture: (URL) information: (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Union Pacific M-10000 MOC

(...) Very slick Bob. You've got the curved shape down very well. I was looking at this model this morning on BS and thinking it was nice. I'm curious as to why you did the front grille in grey instead of black or dark grey though. Tim (18 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Union Pacific M-10000 MOC

(...) Tim, Thanks for the comments. The picture I posted is black and white to hide some of the off colored parts I have had to temporarily use. The real train under went a few changes in its' life, as most do. I am trying to model it as delivered - (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Union Pacific M-10000 MOC

(...) Thwarted by the color and part availability! The Ldraw render should look great, and the red and yellow just fine. (...) Indeed, a fine shape you found for the nose. I like the use of the classic windows on an older style train. (...) Great to (...) (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)