 Trains / 26879
26878  |  26880
Subject:
Union Pacific M-10000 MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:26:08 GMT

The M-10000 has been on my "to build" list for years.  I have finally started
putting the ideas that I had to brick.  The result is still a work in progress.
I have a couple of Bricklink orders on the way.  Here is one picture:

Prototype information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-10000

All comments are welcome.  Thanks.

Bob