 Trains / 26843 (-5)
  Re: Replacement Wire

(...) Ondrew, Thank you for the info. I'll use your suggestion. Tom (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Hogwarts Express train - collaboration with James Mathis

Nice, I have been considering the use of the new 1x3 curved slopes for the tumblehome of coaches too but as usual I am far too slow! The difference with my idea was that the whole side would slope in slightly towards the top, how it would mate with (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hogwarts Express train - collaboration with James Mathis

(...) It was funny to see your post as I had James' boiler design sitting in my inbox from a couple of weeks ago. It's also similar to an idea I considered for my Russian L class steamer but decided against for the reason that it would be too hard (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: A Steamer with a Boiler that actually is Round

Thanks everybody for your appreciation. As was pointed out the black 1x1x2/3 slopes currently exist only in the (URL) 4418 Dino Pod>, which contains three of them. So that would be a lot of Dino Pods! In my defense I can say that I sort of expect (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Hogwarts Express train - collaboration with James Mathis

(...) Heh, why did I have this feeling when I was working on my 4 studs wide macaroni boiler, that I had to hurry up or else I'd be beaten to it by somebody else? ... I like the wagons the best, with their curved undersides; that's what English (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact